Skip to content
- All films must be in English or have English subtitles.
- Filmmaker/Sender must have full copyright and permission for a public screening of a film and any part of it (screenplay, acting, camera work, soundtrack, etc.).
- We accept films with an original sound track only; you must have full copyrights and permissions for its public demonstration.
- Any income received from the public display of your movie (ticket sales during the public screening, advertising on websites, and revenue from sponsors or any other monetization associated with public demonstration of a film) belongs to the film festival.
- We accept films with duration no longer than 40 minutes.
- Festival is not responsible for any claims related to copyright and property rights, trade marks, financial losses and liabilities.
- Director/Sender owns (or manages) all copyright and is authorized to send and present the film at our festival.
- The Director/Sender agrees that the festival may use any separate film parts (frames, trailers, music, etc.) as promotional materials.
- The festival reserves the right to introduce any changes in the rules and scheduling of festival events, without prior notification to directors, senders and any festival participants.